From: Shawn Grover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 12:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Looking for ActiveX creation/use references

I've been asked to create an ActiveX control for use within a web page.
I'll be using VB6 for the job.

While I'm able to create a simple ActiveX control, I need one that can
communicate with the parent web page (events will be fired), or take
commands from the parent page (javascript commands).  This is a bit
above my
knowledge level at this time.  So I'm looking for resources to point me
in
the right direction.  I've already begun digging into our library for
information, but am hoping there's a web site or two out there that can
tell
me what I need to know...

Thanks in advance.

Shawn Grover