From: Phoeun Pha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 12:31 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Coldfusion Apps You've Built

Hey guys, I'm 2 years in the CF game, and so far I've built a timesheet
program, and events administration, countless shopping carts, pharmacy
prescription app.  But looking back at my code, it was verrrrrry baaaaddd!
Like I could think of a hundred places to do things differently, either form
CF or from the database design.
Obviously it was because of lack of experience

Was there anything that you guys have built for past clients that you now
know could have been coded better?