Hi,

My question may sound very basic on this alias but I do need some
guidance here. I have seen discussion on this alias about splitting
runmodes into different modules. But I still could not figure out how
these different modules can be linked together again for the same
Application.

I have an Application.pm with all the runmodes in Setup() and an
Instance Script that has
My $app = Application->new();
$app->run();

Now How do I split the runmodes into different modules and what would be
my instance script and how do I link all of them together. Can you
please point me to any examples or tutorials that can help me figure
this out.

Thanks
Prakash