Hello everyone -

I managed to port an existing CGI app called, "Dada Mail" over to
CGI::Application. The reasoning to do this was to gain FastCGI support, which
was also accomplished. It's somewhat of a stopgap solution, as I'd most likely
want to add PSGI support sooner, rather than later - not sure what that looks
like, but it may mean migrating away from CGI::App and to something else -
although I don't see that being necessary right at this time.

Here's the announcement about this new version:

http://dadamailproject.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/archive/dadadev/20150201010800/

As well as where the work is done:

https://github.com/justingit/dada-mail/tree/features-cgi_application_migration

Thanks for the guidance (past and future!). I'm still testing things, as there
are some missing features and issues. I'm still not 100% sure of the best way
to deal with database persistence, forking - basically running under FastCGI.

Cheers,

--

Justin J: Lead Dadaist.
url:         http://dadamailproject.com

Dada Mail Announcements:
http://dadamailproject.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/dada_announce/

#####  CGI::Application community mailing list  ################
##  To unsubscribe, or change your message delivery options,  ##
##  visit:  http://www.erlbaum.net/mailman/listinfo/cgiapp    ##
##  Web archive:   http://www.erlbaum.net/pipermail/cgiapp/   ##
##  Wiki:          http://cgiapp.erlbaum.net/                 ##