Dear CGI Application Experts,

I am a Newbie in Perl and Web Programming. I tested a little bit Dancer2, but I
liked CGI::Application from the design much much more because it feels for me
more perlish.

But what me confuse a little bit is, that the last stable version is from the
year 2011. Please allow me a straight and honest question: Does it make sense
yet to learn CGI::Application or should I better go ahead to a modern framework
as Dancer2 although CGI::Application to me appeals much more? Is
CGI::Application still active and will there be new stable versions on CPAN in
the near future (the devel version that contains also one security bugfix is
more than one year old)? Or is CGI::Application over the many years simply
ready programmed so that only minor bugfixes are necessary?

I really hope, that the wonderful CGI App has a future. I think this framework
has such a wonderful and specific design so that it really sets itself apart
from the "big modern" modern frameworks (Dancer2, Mojolicious, Catalyst) which
are all very similar and so that there is real need for it.

Best wishes,
Max

#####  CGI::Application community mailing list  ################
##  To unsubscribe, or change your message delivery options,  ##
##  visit:  http://www.erlbaum.net/mailman/listinfo/cgiapp    ##
##  Web archive:   http://www.erlbaum.net/pipermail/cgiapp/   ##
##  Wiki:          http://cgiapp.erlbaum.net/                 ##