Hi

> But do I set the
> $self->header_props inside the cgiapp_init sub then do nothing else. Or
> should I follow the CGI::Session docs and initialize a new instance of
> CGI.pm and print the header directly from the cgiapp_init sub?

If you are using CGI::Application, then you don't have to create
new instance of CGI.pm, because CGI::Application's query() method
retruns it for you. I don't quite use CGI::Application, but as
Jesse once explained, you don't need to use header(), but use
header_props() instead.

CGI::Session's documentation makes use of CGI.pm for
making working with cookies and queries easier. So you don't
have to use CGI.pm if you don't want to, it still does
it's job without it (except load_param() and save_param() methods)

For complete documentation of CGI::Session refer to
http://modules.ultracgis.com/CGI/Session.html,
http://modules.ultracgis.com/CGI/Session/File.html.

Other drivers include,
http://modules.ultracgis.com/CGI/Session/DB_File.html and
http://modules.ultracgis.com/CGI/Session/MySQL.html.

Note: If your CGI::Session is older then 2.1, please upgrade is ASAP.

--
Sherzod