Dear All,

Please see below message from a good friend of mine in Beijing who's looking
for partners for a mobile technology/transport project. I think very highly of
him and his work in improving air quality (as I too live in Beijing). I thought
this group might have people interested in this area and some ideas for him
either in or outside the university.

Ping

Begin forwarded message: