Spring quarter is starting and I wanted to pass along a few announcements for the Change Seminar.

First, there will be no seminar this week as classes start up but we plan to meet weekly starting April 7th. We will be meeting at the usual time on Tuesdays at 12pm in CSE 203. Please join us and consider registering for the class (SLN 12828)

Second, I have attached the syllabus for ENTRE 579 a class from the Foster School on Business Models and Opportunities in Global Health. The class will be taught by Emer Dooley's and should be relevant to members of the Change community. There are no pre-reqs and the class is open to all grad students across campus.

Lastly, if you or anyone else in your research group/lab is interested in speaking at Change this quarter please contact my self or Adytia.

Thanks,

- Trevor Perrier