Hello all, this HCI conference might be of interest to some of you. Please
share widely with your networks.

Thanks!

araba

________________________________

--- call for papers @ IndiaHCI'15 ---

We are pleased to inform you that that HCI Professionals of India have
partnered with Department of Design, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Guwahati to organize "7th International Conference on HCI - IndiaHCI 2015"
during 17-19, December, 2015 at IIT Guwahati, Guwahati, India.

This premier research event proposes to bring together the best minds in
academia, research and industry to discuss the recent developments and
innovations in HCI. Technical sessions will cover topics like gestural,
tangible, persuasive interfaces, user research and usability studies, novel
interaction methods, approaches and systems, cognitive psychology, evaluation
methods and frameworks and HCI in education, health, agriculture, e-governance
and accessibility. There will be full and short papers, workshops, industrial
case studies, PhD consortium, panel discussion and student presentations of
latest works from the HCI community. Links for each track is given below.

The last conference proceedings have been published by ACM proceedings, and we
hope to continue the tradition this year as well. The conference presents a
forum for direct contact with eminent academicians, researchers and students in
the area of HCI, from India and abroad.

We invite researchers, industry professionals, students, scholars and faculty
members from your organization to actively contribute research activities to
this prestigious event.

Conference website: http://indiahci2015.com/

Full papers: http://indiahci2015.com/fullpapers.html

Short papers: http://indiahci2015.com/shortpapers.html