Hi all, forwarding an announcement about an immediate need at PATH...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Fwd: FW: Help me find a part-time temp digital PM
Date:   Mon, 4 Apr 2016 16:10:55 -0700

Hi,

My PATH team had our key digital project manager move to Bend and drop
to 50% until we can find a replacement. So I need some temp help ASAP to get the team is supported while we make a permanent hire.

If you know of anyone who meets the description below, please send them
my way ASAP. I’ll be going out more formally to temp agencies starting
tomorrow but I’d much prefer (always) to find someone through referral
networks.

Feel free to forward this, share on social media, etc.

PATH’s Communications Team (managing www.path.org <http://www.path.org>) is looking for a temp short-term, half-time (40 to 60%) web development project manager to work on PATH <https://www.facebook.com/PATHglobalhealth/> institutional web properties and projects starting ASAP through roughly June 30, with possible extension if budgets and workloads permit.

We’re looking for someone with experience managing a small web
development team (design, UX, developer, content, testing, production)
using the Agile methodology and Jira software. The team is adding
features and function to our existing digital properties, as well as
managing the website sustainment queue and planning future projects. We
need a motivated, experienced, outcome-oriented digital PM who’s
comfortable leading daily scrums and negotiating between differing
perspectives on how to solve problems, and who is ready to pitch in as
work ebbs and flows across our small, busy team.

The position is interim until we hire a permanent full-timer (which the
temp would also be welcome to apply for). Based in SLU across from Whole Foods.

Hours and days are somewhat flexible and a small part of the job could
be done remotely but the position is Seattle-based and requires on-site, in-person connection to the team several days a week.

Contact: Tom Furtwangler tfurtwang...@path.org