Hi all,

In addition to the earlier message, Dimagi is hiring to fill more positions
at our office in Delhi, India. We have two large programs in partnership
with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation which are incredibly exciting,
and we think are among the largest mHealth efforts going on right now, and
likely are the biggest.  All of these roles will play a critical role in
these projects which have the potential to really impact the lives of 100s
of millions of people currently under served in India. *For more
information on Dimagi, the open positions, and requirements to be a
successful candidate, please visit our job postings linked below.*

http://www.dimagi.com/director-government-programs/

http://www.dimagi.com/technical-project-manager-2/

http://www.dimagi.com/senior-software-engineer/

http://www.dimagi.com/field-manager/