And, Jan Flowers, who I know is on the Change list, has been an OpenMRS Google
Summer of Code mentor for the past 4 or 5 years.  I don’t see her name on the
list this year, but I’m sure she’d be happy to answer questions.
jfl...@uw.edu<mailto:jfl...@uw.edu>

Pascal didn’t mention it, but he’s a mentor this year,  as is Darius Jazayeri -
 not a UW person, but he’s local in Seattle (his wife is a faculty member).
Lots of local interaction possible, if UW community/Change/BHI folks are
interested.

Best,

Bill

On Feb 28, 2017, at 12:50 PM, Pascal Brandt