Hi there!

We are going to close the poll really soon for finding the SCRG next
quarter meeting day and time. Please cast your vote ASAP! SCRG Meetings:
Spring 2017', WhenIsGood Poll <http://whenisgood.net/scrg_spring2017>
If you already have thank you! We will be posting the results this weekend.

Some folks have asked about paper types/topics we read. Papers are drawn
from a variety of disciplines and incorporate lots of approaches but center
on social computing topics. We tend towards shorter papers during the
academic year, such as papers from the CHI or CSCW conferences, and
sometimes longer papers or book chapters in the summer. The ACM Digital
Library is a handy database if you want to explore but please don't feel
that you are limited to that! http://dl.acm.org

Thanks again!
Amirah

*A. M. Majidأميرة ماجد‬‎*
PhD student: multi-cultural computing & refugee informatics
Information School, University of Washington Seattle USA
https://users.resist.ca/~amirah/

*"...beware of my partisanship, my mistakes of fact, and the
distortion **inevitably
caused by my having seen only one corner of events." **Homage to Catalonia
(1938), **George Orwell*