-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        [TIER] WordPress Developer sought for Global Legal Empowerment
Network (24 April deadline)
Date:   Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:29:43 -0700
From:   Tobias Eigen <tobiasei...@gmail.com>
To:     tier <t...@tier.cs.berkeley.edu>

Hello everyone!

My organization, Namati, runs an online community website for the Global
Legal Empowerment Network. The site is powered by Discourse and
WordPress open source software. The discourse part pretty much runs
itself but we do need to make constant improvements ourselves to our
WordPress site and also pay close attention to WordPress maintenance.

So we're seeking a wordpress developer to work with us on this on an
ongoing basis. It would be fabulous, but not required, to find someone
who already is familiar with discourse /WordPress integration.

Please see the TOR linked below for all the gory details. Application
deadline is 24 April. Many thanks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19-H7iF-6M_xuKQIF_V6VdeuwXyXaGgWAU9zrJnxavOw/edit?usp=sharing

Warmly,

Tobias

--
<http://www.namati.org/>
*

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice." - MLK*