Judy:

If you would like to receive early notices about safety events and crime alerts
directly from the CVCBD please sign up online at www.charlesvillage.org  .  I
would have attached the flyer but CHAT does not allow me to add attachments to
messages.

The CVCBD donated food was shared among the 3 locations, which were each
sponsored by different community associations .  Other donated food was unique
to each location and was arranged by volunteers of  the community associations
who sponsored that location.

As stated in the notice, important City and State Officials were scheduled to
appear and I encouraged people to attend to meet them.  A few of the important
officials i n attendance were t he new Major of Northern District, Major
Burros, and Captain Garrity,  various Northern District patrol officers,
including Charles Village Foot Patrol Officer William O'Donnell, Peter Little,
Director of the Parking Authority, on behalf of the Mayor, Councilman Carl
Stokes, representatives of the States Attorney's office, Ed Skrotzki, Director
of JHU Security, and various members of the safety patrol, and representatives
of the State Criminal Justice division.  Some officials circulated among the 3
locations and some sent different reps to each.

Sharon L. Guida, CVCA Safety Committee