I was going to call it in last week but saw a repair truck just pulling up.
Not sure what they did then but
the water was still bubbling up when I came back from Philly. It has been
bubbling up for
quite a while.  They started working on it sometime last night after 6PM.  Emil
and I were speculating
about whether they were working at night to get overtime but maybe they were
working somewhere
else during the day.  Still with it going on for weeks, not sure why it became
an emergency that
needed to be fixed in the middle of the night.  Water came back on at 6 AM.
-Kathleen