Hello, neighbors,

I've been paying attention to Internet TV services in the hope that
they will mature enough so that I can save paying $90/month for our
DishTV satellite TV service.  The Aereo service looks like it has some
momentum.  It will provide you web access to local channels plus some
basic cable-type channels for a monthly fee.  Learn more here:

https://aereo.com/preregister/bal

I can't say whether this will be a good deal yet, but I will follow
it.  I previously subscribed to Ivi TV (http://www.ivi.tv/), which
worked well at providing broadcast TV over the Internet, but it
couldn't survive lawsuits from the cable industry.

Thanks,

--Emil

--
Emil Volcheck