Thanks for your feed back Jeff.  I think the next time around we will for sure
keep this in mind.

Regina Armenta
Director of Yoga on Wheels
Anusara Inspired Yoga Teacher
614-205-7663
www.yogaisart.org

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:59 AM, regina ARMENTA <yogaonwhe...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

 Hey neighbors!

  I almost forgot to post this!

We are having a show the 2640 space.

NEWTON'S CIRCUS: A fundraiser for the 2640 space and the Arabber Preservation
Society

Child friendly!  Brewers Art donation for Adults :)  Choux Ma Petite Shoes's
New Cafe "Choux Edibles".

*Saturday Jan 18th 7-9 show dance party with DJ woman 9-11pm
*Sunday Jan 19th 2-4pm

See you there!

Tickets at the door or in advance http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/524210

Regina Armenta
Director of Yoga on Wheels
Anusara Inspired Yoga Teacher
614-205-7663
www.yogaisart.org

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:18 AM, Kelly Marburger