It's definitely the property owner/resident adjacent who is responsible for
maintenance of sidewalk, tree lawn, gutter cleaning, and alley. That
responsibility includes paying for new concrete when the city deems it
necessary, mowing grass, weeding, picking up trash, clearing snow and ice
from public sidewalk, etc.
Linda