Hi gang,

Well, the time has finally come that I have found a
frame/rolling chassis for my '59 Corvette project-  I
am supposed to go pick it up from the seller in VA
next weekend..  I called Uhaul today, and they've told
me that the frame for a '59 Corvette will not fit on
their standard "auto transport" carrier..  So, I
contacted Penske truck rental, and they have a car
carrier that it would fit on perfectly, but they won't
allow you to rent a car trailer without using one of
THEIR trucks to tow it..  It wouldn't be a big deal,
if the rental fee including the truck wasn't 500
bucks..  Tried Home Depot, they have trailers, but
they are only available when you are renting another
piece of their equipment to go ON the trailer..

I don't know anyone who owns a trailer that I could
borrow from, or I would have definitely asked-  Does
anyone have any suggestions they can recommend?
There's nothing worse than finding the part you need,
and having no way to get it home.

Thanks,

Jim
'66 Malibu