On Mar 15, 8:34 am, "pavel.kul...@gmail.com" <pavel.kul...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello.
> At a data storage of visitings of pages in Chrome base History is used
> SQLite.
> Records of visitings are stored In the table 'urls'.
> In the field "last_visit_time" time of the reference to page is
> stored.
>
> ??? How this format is deciphered? It standard (what standard?) or
> your own?

It's our own. It's based on Windows' FILETIME ("100-nanosecond
intervals since January 1, 1601 (UTC)") divided by 10 to give the
number of microseconds since 1601.

You can see From/ToTimeT functions in here if you want to convert it:
http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/src/base/time.cc?view=markup

It refers to some constants defined in the header file:
http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/src/base/time.h?view=markup

Brett