From: Charles Schlund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Fri Jul 1, 2005  12:58 am
Subject: Re: [mcforums] Question For Chuck

Yes, we had papers on them, and one of the people running the
company at the time we had the files, sold his soul for $500,000.00.

I found this unbelievable when the Justice Department offered me
3,000,000.00 for my soul.

In the CIA files I had some people sold their souls for very little
money. Most wanted sex or stardom or some other thing. Some were
just evil or pedophiles. I do not remember the names of anyone from
Procter & Gamble.

              Chuck

Yahoo! Groups Links