On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Konrad Hinsen <konrad.hin...@laposte.net> wrote:

> On Feb 3, 2009, at 14:01, Mark Volkmann wrote:
>
>> Are the following statements true? They aren't discussed at
>> http://clojure.org/macros, but I think they are true.
>>
>> Macros cannot call other macros during their evaluation, but they can
>> expand to code that calls macros.

I see from the feedback so far that my statements are wrong. However,
I think it's true that there are *some* things you can do in a
function that you cannot do in a macro, and perhaps vice-versa. Are
those clearly documented anywhere? If not, what are some?

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.