Hi Chad, yep, that was me.  We do hope to open source some stuff soon.

First will probably be our wrappers for cascading/hadoop and s3.

Next might be some core language extensions which might be good in contrib
or some other lib.

If we release any basic stats or machine learning stuff we may try to merge
into incanter if it seems like a fit but haven't had time to check out
incanter as I'd like.

For now this is all on the back burner since building stuff has to be the
priority for us and we're people constrained. :)

On Aug 14, 2009 4:01 PM, "Chad Harrington" <chad.harring...@gmail.com>