Hi,

Is there someone able to help me regarding ctest usage with labels?

Here is the problem: I have various tests which have labels attached to them:
set_property (TEST test1 PROPERTY LABELS LABEL1)
set_property (TEST test2 PROPERTY LABELS LABEL1 LABEL2)
set_property (TEST test3 PROPERTY LABELS LABEL2)

Now, I want to be able to select tests which have labels LABEL1 AND LABEL2
attached to them. Unfortunately, the command ctest –L LABEL1 –L LABEL2 will
select all the tests rather than on the test test2 (a OR is applied on the
various –L options).

Is there a way to get a AND on the labels specified?

Marc