Hello,
I am running on Ubuntu 15.10, with g++ 5.2.1
I have built my cmake project with ASAN and UBSAN.

When I run the ctest nightly memory check, all of my tests fail
with the error

Shadow memory range interleaves with an existing memory mapping. ASan
cannot proceed correctly. ABORTING

Has anyone encountered this? If I just run make test, then

I don't get these errors.

Thanks,

Aaron