There are pros and cons to specifying individual compiler features compared
to just specifying a C++ standard overall. It depends somewhat on what else
you have to link in. For example, if you link to a third party library
built with C++11 settings, you will have to link in that same library to
avoid mismatched runtime library problems. More details in one of my blog
articles about this here:

https://crascit.com/2015/03/28/enabling-cxx11-in-cmake/

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Xi Shen <davidshe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know we should use [target_compile_features][1] to enable c++11 features
> in cmake. And I also found the [descriptions][2] about the features.
>
> In my code I used the `random_device`, `default_random_engine` and
> `uniform_int_distribution` which are a new features, but I could not find a
> matching feature in the description.
>

> [1]:
> https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.1/command/target_compile_features.html
> [2]: