I want to cross-compile cairo in many systems, and cairo depend on zlib, libpng
and pixman, optionally search for freetype and fontconfig. I got sources of
zlib, libpng and pixman, and use cmake to compile and link them. But when
compile cairo, I got following flags by cmake:

C_INCLUDES = -I/Users/quanzhao/git-space/tigerknows-mapcore/externals/cairo/src
-I/Users/quanzhao/git-space/tigerknows-mapcore/x86_64-macosx-clang-debug.make.build/cairo/cairo
 -I/Users/quanzhao/git-space/homebrew/include/freetype2
-I/Users/quanzhao/git-space/homebrew/include
-I/Users/quanzhao/git-space/tigerknows-mapcore/x86_64-macosx-clang-debug.make.build/zlib/zlib-interface

-I/Users/quanzhao/git-space/tigerknows-mapcore/x86_64-macosx-clang-debug.make.build/png/png-interface

-I/Users/quanzhao/git-space/tigerknows-mapcore/x86_64-macosx-clang-debug.make.build/pixman/pixman-interface

Header of library fontconfig is installed in
'/Users/quanzhao/git-space/homebrew/include' where a libpng(version 16) is
installed... My local sources of libpng is version 15 so I fail to ran my
program right...

How can I include interface-headers of dependent targets first? In this example
it is the flag
'-I/Users/quanzhao/git-space/tigerknows-mapcore/x86_64-macosx-clang-debug.make.build/png/png-interface'
 added by cmake automatically.