Hi,
when I setup with the Eclipse CDT4 generator, as described here: https://cmake.org/Wiki/Eclipse_CDT4_Generator4

my [Targets] folder contains virtual folders for CMakeRules, Header Files, Object Files, Resources and Source Files, but only the source files folder is filled. The other folders are always empty, even if I build the target or the whole project. Is there a documentation where I can see how a generated Eclipse project should look like? When I compare my project with the sample screenshot in the wiki linked above, it looks totally different (mine has a lot of virtual folders like Subprojects, Targets, ...)

To summarize: Is there a description how a Eclipse CDT4 generated project should look like and how to use it best?

Details:
- OpenSUSE 13.2; Eclipse Mars (4.5) with CDT 8.8.1.201602051005; cmake 3.5.0 - Project created with cmake-gui as out-of-source build next to the source directory.

Thank you,
Nils