I found several different versions of basically the same code in many
projects, but it looks like openbabel is what you are trying to
compile:
https://github.com/baoilleach/openbabel-svn-mirror/blob/master/cmake/modules/MacroEnsureVersion.cmake
Do you have this file in /cmake/modules/ ?

It looks like that directory is being properly added to CMAKE_MODULE_PATH here:
https://github.com/baoilleach/openbabel-svn-mirror/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L6-L7
Can you verify that you have those lines in the CMakeLists.txt you
have downloaded?