On 24/05/2016 21:55, Bill Somerville wrote:
I am trying to make a framework using a shared library. The docs say that the target property PUBLIC_HEADER should be a list of interface header files that install(TARGET ...) will populate .../<target>.framework/Headers/ with but I cannot get that to happen. I have set the target property FRAMEWORK to TRUE and the target is a SHARED library. The framework gets created with the Versions and Resources directories etc. and the .plist file and the dylib is added with all the relevant symlinks. No headers are being added and the Headers directory is not being created.

Can anyone help with what I am missing or provide a link to a project that creates a Mac OS X framework successfully using install(TARGETS ...)?

Hi again,

so no replies here or off list. It would seem that no-one is using CMake to build a framework library that has header files.

Just checking one more time before abandoning using a framework library on OS X.

Regards
Bill.