Hello all,

I've been trying to identify the correct variables to set to create a UWP
project using VS2015, and the projects generated are missing a few critical
tags.

I'm using CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME=WindowsStore and CMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION=10.0. This
correctly identifies and sets the target platform tag, but does not set the
following 'Globals' Properties in the PropertyGroup of the .vcxproj file

<AppContainerApplication>true</AppContainerApplication>
<ApplicationType>Windows Store</ApplicationType>
<WindowsTargetPlatformMinVersion>10.0.10240.0</WindowsTargetPlatformMinVersion>
<ApplicationTypeRevision>10.0</ApplicationTypeRevision>

Has anyone successfully created a UWP project using CMake?

Regards,
Adam