Hi all,

I'm trying to emulate a custom global target (like the CMake install target).
The only that came through is by only writing commands in a global variable
throughout the cmakelists and at the very end, the last line in the top
cmakelists.txt does an include(final) to create the target with all the
commands previously produced.

I would like to know if there is a way of doing this as the last step without
the need to be called explicitly at the end of the CMakeLists.txt. To prevent
all the developer to change their CMake to add this line.

I saw a similarly thread on stackoverflow, but I was wondering if since a
better approach was implemented.

(link:
http://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi6xffHqoLOAhWFVRoKHQUBCH4QFgguMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstackoverflow.com%2Fquestions%2F15760580%2Fexecute-command-or-macro-in-cmake-as-last-step-before-configure-step-finishes&usg=AFQjCNGHo0jkrpqw5vm7nx2_YzhJtRtenQ&bvm=bv.127521224,d.d2s)

Best regards,
jeremy