Hi Tony,

generators are for different *buildsystems*: a generator for Makefiles, a
generator for Visual Studio solutions, a generator for Ninja files, a
generator for Eclipse projects etc.

Intel C and Intel Fortran are compilers, not buildsystems. You should be
able to use them with any generator whose buildsystem supports those
compilers.

On Windows, CMake supports generation of vfproj files using the Visual
Studio generator. I don't know if Intel C has its own Visual Studio project
type in the same fashion, and if so, whether CMake supports it.

One of the setups I maintain uses Visual Studio's C++ compiler and Intel
Fortran compiler on Windows using the Visual Studio generator, and
conceptually, it's as simple as this:

call ...\ifortvars.bat ...
set FC=ifort
cmake ...