On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 8:47 AM, aishwarya selvaraj <
aishwaryaselvaraj1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @Dan Liew
> Thanks for your feedback.
> Yes I was trying to proceed in that direction .
> Did you find any links which could be useful ?
> could you kindly share them ?
> Thanks
>
> Running a `configure` script is not going to work on Windows out of
>> the box because libsnd uses GNU autotools which is for made for UNIX
>> like operating systems. You should try and figure out how (if it's
>> even possible) to build libsnd on Windows. At glance at the GitHub
>> page shows they have a CMake build system but the docs say it will
>> likely only work on Linux. There are some commits that mention MINGW
>> so maybe it might be possible to build using the MSYS environment.

Just my 0.02, but if I recall Eric doesn't (or didn't) support building
directly on Windows.  This may have changed since VS must now support more
of C99 as part of C11.

http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/win32.html

It has always been my best practice to either use his provided binaries, or
cross compile using mingw on Linux, then move the binary and headers over.

Regards,
Dave