Sorry last email:

Assuming I get past the host tag issue, the next one is that the test
program is unable to compile because:

error: cannot find -lcrystax

Somehow, somewhere the linker is expecting this library. I do not see
it in the output from CMake when the build fails. I do know the file
is located here:

${CMAKE_ANDROID_NDK}/sources/crystax/libs/${ANDROID_ABI}

Is there a way I can add this to the linker search path from the
toolchain file? Or is there a better way?

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Robert Dailey <rcdailey.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Update:
>
> Using the x86_64 version of the Crystax NDK worked. Meaning, the
> directory name aligned with what CMake was expecting. However, the
> question now is: Why didn't changing
> CMAKE_ANDROID_NDK_TOOLCHAIN_HOST_TAG work?
>
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Robert Dailey <rcdailey.li...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Sorry I guess it would help if I showed where the ANDROID_ variables
>> are being defined:
>>
>> cmake .. -G"Ninja" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Release"
>> -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE="crystax.toolchain.cmake"
>> -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF     -DANDROID_API=15
>> -DANDROID_TOOLCHAIN_NAME=arm-linux-androideabi-4.9
>> -DANDROID_ABI=armeabi-v7a     -DANDROID_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION=4.9
>> -DANDROID_STL=gnustl_static
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 3:03 PM, Robert Dailey <rcdailey.li...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> So I'm having no luck getting the Crystax NDK setup using built-in
>>> android support in CMake 3.8.
>>>
>>> I have the following toolchain file:
>>>
>>> set( CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME Android )
>>> set( CMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION ${ANDROID_API} )
>>>
>>> # set( CMAKE_ANDROID_NDK $ENV{ANDROID_NDK} )
>>> set( CMAKE_ANDROID_NDK "E:/android/crystax-ndk-10.3.2-stable" )
>>> #set( CMAKE_ANDROID_API ${ANDROID_API} )
>>> set( CMAKE_ANDROID_ARCH_ABI ${ANDROID_ABI} )
>>> set( CMAKE_ANDROID_STL_TYPE ${ANDROID_STL} )