Hello,

I am a PhD student at the University of Michigan. I am trying to install
ITK on my Windows computer. I keep getting an error to send the
CMakeCache.txt to this address. Please advise.

Crystal A. Green
PhD Candidate
Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
University of Michigan
http://dnng.engin.umich.edu
ASEE DoD SMART Scholar
https://smart.asee.org/

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Crystal Green <canng...@umich.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a PhD student at the University of Michigan. I am trying to install
> ITK on my Windows computer. I keep getting an error to send the
> CMakeCache.txt to this address. Please advise.
>

> Crystal A. Green
> PhD Candidate
> Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
> University of Michigan
> http://dnng.engin.umich.edu
> ASEE DoD SMART Scholar
> https://smart.asee.org/

# This is the CMakeCache file.
# For build in directory: c:/ITK/Build
# It was generated by CMake: C:/ITK/CMake/bin/cmake.exe
# You can edit this file to change values found and used by cmake.
# If you do not want to change any of the values, simply exit the editor.
# If you do want to change a value, simply edit, save, and exit the editor.
# The syntax for the file is as follows:
# KEY:TYPE=VALUE
# KEY is the name of a variable in the cache.
# TYPE is a hint to GUIs for the type of VALUE, DO NOT EDIT TYPE!.
# VALUE is the current value for the KEY.

########################
# EXTERNAL cache entries
########################

########################
# INTERNAL cache entries

//This is the directory where this CMakeCache.txt was created
CMAKE_CACHEFILE_DIR:INTERNAL=c:/ITK/Build
//Major version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
CMAKE_CACHE_MAJOR_VERSION:INTERNAL=3
//Minor version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
CMAKE_CACHE_MINOR_VERSION:INTERNAL=8
//Patch version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
CMAKE_CACHE_PATCH_VERSION:INTERNAL=0