So I probably am not understanding how this works.

I have a custom target, that I later add multiple custom commands to.
Each custom command has a COMMENT set, but the target itself does too:

    add_custom_target(zApp_zip COMMENT "test1")

    add_custom_command( TARGET zApp_zip POST_BUILD
        COMMAND ${CMAKE_COMMAND} ARGS ...snip...
        COMMENT "test2"
    )

Instead of seeing "test1" or "test2" when running, I get:

$ ninja zApp_zip
[1/1] Running utility command for zApp_zip

Why does it say "Running utility command"? What is the behavior of all
the comments supposed to be? Is this a ninja-specific issue or
behavior?