Hi all,

I have a question to inquire as the following,

I can successfully generate VS2015 solution file with win32, win64 and ARM
separately.
However, I would like to make the architectures all in one solution.

## Test Environment
Local host: Windows 10.
IDE: Visual Studio 2015
Source Code: C
Target: Windows Phone

C:>cmake ../ -G"Visual Studio 14 2015" -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME=WindowsPhone
-DCMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION=10.0

C:>cmake ../ -G"Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64"
-DCMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME=WindowsPhone -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION=10.0

C:>cmake ../ -G"Visual Studio 14 2015 ARM" -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME=WindowsPhone
-DCMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION=10.0

It will generate 3 solution files with win32, win64 and ARM respectively.

## Question
Shall I generate one solution with the 3 architecture?

## Reference:
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/vcblog/2016/10/05/cmake-support-in-visual-studio/#configure-cmake
However, it is for vs2017.

Thanks