Hi everyone,

It is a copy of question in http://stackoverflow.com/
questions/43858722/cmake-how-to-check-target-for-build

I am interesting in analog of *MAKECMDGOALS *in* Makefile  *.
For example if I use the following code for build
*:*

/home/username/Software/clion-2017.1.1/bin/cmake/bin/cmake --build
/home/username/Projects/cppTests/cmake-build-debug --target cppTests
-- -j 8

How can I check in *CMake* file target name that specified by:

--target cppTests

Does *CMake* have such possibility ?

*Thanks,*

*Best RegardsDenis Kotov*