Hi all,

My application consists of an executable (orexplore-insight) and two
shared libraries (libinsightview and libinsightmodel).

In addition to that, I'm linking against Qt 5.8.0, VTK 8.0.0.rc1, HDF5
1.8.18 and Qwt 6.1.2.

My goal is to make a self-contained .app bundle (and eventually a .dmg).

This is what otool -L looks like on my executable, when installed:

Kevins-MacBook-Pro:build insight$ otool -L
~/Insight/insight-inst/orexplore-insight.app/Contents/MacOS/orexplore-insight
/Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/orexplore-insight.app/Contents/MacOS/orexplore-insight:
        @rpath/libinsightview.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0,
current version 0.0.0)
        @rpath/libinsightmodel.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0,
current version 0.0.0)
        @rpath/libhdf5.10.2.1.dylib (compatibility version 10.2.1,
current version 1.8.18)
        @rpath/QtConcurrent.framework/Versions/5/QtConcurrent
(compatibility version 5.8.0, current version 5.8.0)
        libvtkChartsCore-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkImagingStatistics-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version
1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkRenderingContextOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility
version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkRenderingQt-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkGUISupportQt-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        @rpath/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets (compatibility
version 5.8.0, current version 5.8.0)
        @rpath/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui (compatibility version
5.8.0, current version 5.8.0)
        @rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore (compatibility
version 5.8.0, current version 5.8.0)
        libvtkRenderingLabel-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkRenderingVolumeOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility
version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version
1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
(compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 22.0.0)
        libvtkImagingMath-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkglew-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 1.0.0)
        libvtkViewsContext2D-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkRenderingContext2D-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version
1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkViewsCore-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkInteractionWidgets-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version
1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkInteractionStyle-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version
1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkRenderingAnnotation-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version
1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkRenderingFreeType-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version
1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkfreetype-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)

/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
(compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 48.0.0)

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
(compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 775.19.0)
        libvtkRenderingVolume-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version
1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkRenderingCore-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkFiltersSources-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkFiltersCore-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkImagingCore-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version
1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkCommonDataModel-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version
1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkCommonTransforms-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version
1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkCommonMisc-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkCommonMath-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtkCommonCore-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
        libvtksys-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 1.0.0)
        libvtkzlib-8.0.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 1.0.0)
        libqwt.6.dylib (compatibility version 6.1.0, current version 6.1.2)
        /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 307.5.0)
        /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1238.50.2)
Kevins-MacBook-Pro:build insight$

So from this I can see that Qt and HDF5 install libraries with an
"@rpath/..."-style install_name, while VTK and Qwt does not (they use
a filename-only install_name).

So far so good I suppose.

If I understand correctly, to make my application work as a
self-containing .app bundle in this scenario, I must:

1. Bundle all dependent frameworks/libraries inside the .app (of course)

2. Ensure my executable has an LC_RPATH pointing to
@executable_path/.., @executable_path/../Frameworks et.c., which makes
sure the bundled libraries with "@rpath/..."-style install_names are
found correctly.

3. Ensure my app is started with DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH pointing to
wherever I bundle the libraries that do not use "@rpath/..."-style
install_name's, so that they are found as well.

Does this sound about right?

Now on to my current problem:

I can make sure my installed executable has e.g. an
@executable_path/../Frameworks LC_RPATH by setting the INSTALL_RPATH
target property. I've verified with otool -l on the installed
executable that this is working. E.g:

Load command 59
          cmd LC_RPATH
      cmdsize 48
         path @executable_path/../Frameworks (offset 12)

However, if I try to make the bundle self-containing with
fixup_bundle(...) from BundleUtilities, using an install snippet like:

   fixup_bundle("${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/orexplore-insight.app" "" "")

(the above is from an install(SCRIPT ...) of mine), then I get
warnings and errors during `make install`, such as:

warning: cannot resolve item '@rpath/libhdf5.10.2.1.dylib'

and

warning: target '@rpath/libhdf5.10.2.1.dylib' is not absolute...

and

warning: target '@rpath/libhdf5.10.2.1.dylib' does not exist...

and

warning: unexpected reference to '@rpath/libhdf5.10.2.1.dylib'

And none of the libraries have been copied into the bundle.

Furthermore, and what surprises me, is that after this failed install,
if I look at the installed executable again with otool -l, then it
seems fixup_bundle has removed the LC_RPATH :(

I'm attaching the full output from `make install`. You can ignore that
the installed paths of my own libraries (libinsightview and
libinsightmodel) are a bit wrong, I'll fix that and I'm focusing on
the third party libs for now.

My questions are:

1. Anyone know what is going wrong with the fixup_bundle(...) here?
Why can't it bundle the libraries? I've tried adding the directories
of the third party libraries to DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH during the `make
install`, to help fixup_bundle(...) find them, but it didn't make any
difference.

2. Why is fixup_bundle(...) stripping out the LC_RPATH I added by
means of setting the INSTALL_RPATH target property? I want that
LC_RPATH to be there, so that bundled libraries with @rpath are found.

Many thanks in advance,
A confused Elvis
[  2%] Automatic MOC, UIC and RCC for target insightview
[  2%] Built target insightview_autogen
[  4%] Automatic MOC for target insightmodel
[  4%] Built target insightmodel_autogen
[ 31%] Built target insightmodel
[ 86%] Built target insightview
[ 91%] Built target orexplore-insight
[ 93%] Automatic MOC for target TestHDF5File
[ 93%] Built target TestHDF5File_autogen
[100%] Built target TestHDF5File
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: "Release"
-- Installing: /Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/./orexplore-insight.app
-- Installing:
/Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/./orexplore-insight.app/Contents
-- Installing:
/Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/./orexplore-insight.app/Contents/Info.plist
-- Installing:
/Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/./orexplore-insight.app/Contents/MacOS
-- Installing:
/Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/./orexplore-insight.app/Contents/MacOS/orexplore-insight
-- Installing: /Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/./libinsightmodel.dylib
-- Installing: /Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/./libinsightview.dylib
-- fixup_bundle
--   app='/Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/orexplore-insight.app'
--   libs=''
--   dirs=''
--   ignoreItems=''
-- fixup_bundle: preparing...
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@rpath/libinsightview.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'@rpath/libinsightview.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--

warning: cannot resolve item '@rpath/libinsightmodel.dylib'

'@rpath/libinsightmodel.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--

'@rpath/libhdf5.10.2.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@rpath/libhdf5.10.2.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item
'@rpath/QtConcurrent.framework/Versions/5/QtConcurrent'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'@rpath/QtConcurrent.framework/Versions/5/QtConcurrent' returning type 'other'
-- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item
'@rpath/QtConcurrent.framework/Versions/5/QtConcurrent'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkChartsCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkChartsCore-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkChartsCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkImagingStatistics-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkImagingStatistics-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkImagingStatistics-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingContextOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkRenderingContextOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingContextOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingQt-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkRenderingQt-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingQt-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkGUISupportQt-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkGUISupportQt-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--

warning: cannot resolve item '@rpath/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'@rpath/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets' returning type 'other' --
possibly incorrect
--

warning: cannot resolve item '@rpath/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'@rpath/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--

warning: cannot resolve item '@rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'@rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item '@rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingLabel-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkRenderingLabel-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingLabel-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingVolumeOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkRenderingVolumeOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingVolumeOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkImagingMath-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkImagingMath-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkImagingMath-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkglew-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file 'libvtkglew-8.0.1.dylib'
returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkglew-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkViewsContext2D-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkViewsContext2D-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkViewsContext2D-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingContext2D-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkRenderingContext2D-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingContext2D-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkViewsCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkViewsCore-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkViewsCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkInteractionWidgets-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkInteractionWidgets-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkInteractionWidgets-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkInteractionStyle-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkInteractionStyle-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkInteractionStyle-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingAnnotation-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkRenderingAnnotation-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingAnnotation-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingFreeType-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkRenderingFreeType-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingFreeType-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkfreetype-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkfreetype-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkfreetype-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingVolume-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkRenderingVolume-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingVolume-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkRenderingCore-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkRenderingCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkFiltersSources-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkFiltersSources-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkFiltersSources-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkFiltersCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkFiltersCore-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkFiltersCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkImagingCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkImagingCore-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkImagingCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonDataModel-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkCommonDataModel-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonDataModel-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonTransforms-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkCommonTransforms-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly
incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonTransforms-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonMisc-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkCommonMisc-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonMisc-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonMath-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkCommonMath-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonMath-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file
'libvtkCommonCore-8.0.1.dylib' returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkCommonCore-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtksys-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file 'libvtksys-8.0.1.dylib'
returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtksys-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkzlib-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file 'libvtkzlib-8.0.1.dylib'
returning type 'other' -- possibly incorrect
--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libvtkzlib-8.0.1.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

--
warning: cannot resolve item 'libqwt.6.dylib'

  possible problems:
    need more directories?
    need to use InstallRequiredSystemLibraries?
    run in install tree instead of build tree?

-- warning: gp_resolved_file_type non-absolute file 'libqwt.6.dylib' returning

warning: target '@rpath/libinsightview.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target '@rpath/libinsightview.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target '@rpath/libinsightmodel.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target '@rpath/libinsightmodel.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target '@rpath/libhdf5.10.2.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target '@rpath/libhdf5.10.2.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target '@rpath/QtConcurrent.framework/Versions/5/QtConcurrent' is not
absolute...
warning: target '@rpath/QtConcurrent.framework/Versions/5/QtConcurrent' does
not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkChartsCore-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkChartsCore-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkImagingStatistics-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkImagingStatistics-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingContextOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingContextOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingQt-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingQt-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkGUISupportQt-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkGUISupportQt-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target '@rpath/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets' is not
absolute...
warning: target '@rpath/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets' does not
exist...
warning: target '@rpath/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui' is not absolute...
warning: target '@rpath/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui' does not exist...
warning: target '@rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore' is not absolute...
warning: target '@rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingLabel-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingLabel-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingVolumeOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingVolumeOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkImagingMath-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkImagingMath-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkglew-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkglew-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkViewsContext2D-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkViewsContext2D-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingContext2D-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingContext2D-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkViewsCore-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkViewsCore-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkInteractionWidgets-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkInteractionWidgets-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkInteractionStyle-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkInteractionStyle-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingAnnotation-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingAnnotation-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingFreeType-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingFreeType-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkfreetype-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkfreetype-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingVolume-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingVolume-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingCore-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkRenderingCore-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkFiltersSources-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkFiltersSources-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkFiltersCore-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkFiltersCore-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkImagingCore-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkImagingCore-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonDataModel-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonDataModel-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonTransforms-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonTransforms-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonMisc-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonMisc-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonMath-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonMath-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonCore-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkCommonCore-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtksys-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtksys-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libvtkzlib-8.0.1.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libvtkzlib-8.0.1.dylib' does not exist...
warning: target 'libqwt.6.dylib' is not absolute...
warning: target 'libqwt.6.dylib' does not exist...
-- fixup_bundle: copying...
-- 1/2: *NOT* copying
'/Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/orexplore-insight.app/Contents/MacOS/orexplore-insight'
-- fixup_bundle: fixing...
-- 2/2: fixing up

warning: unexpected reference to '@rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore'
warning: unexpected reference to '@rpath/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui'
warning: unexpected reference to
'@rpath/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets'
warning: unexpected reference to '@rpath/libhdf5.10.2.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to '@rpath/libinsightmodel.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to '@rpath/libinsightview.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libqwt.6.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkChartsCore-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkCommonCore-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkCommonDataModel-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkCommonExecutionModel-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkCommonMath-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkCommonMisc-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkCommonTransforms-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkFiltersCore-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkFiltersGeneral-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkFiltersSources-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkGUISupportQt-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkImagingCore-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkImagingMath-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkImagingStatistics-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkInteractionStyle-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkInteractionWidgets-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkRenderingAnnotation-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkRenderingContext2D-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkRenderingContextOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkRenderingCore-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkRenderingFreeType-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkRenderingLabel-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkRenderingOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkRenderingQt-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkRenderingVolume-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkRenderingVolumeOpenGL2-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkViewsContext2D-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkViewsCore-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkfreetype-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkglew-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtksys-8.0.1.dylib'
warning: unexpected reference to 'libvtkzlib-8.0.1.dylib'
-- fixup_bundle: cleaning up...
-- fixup_bundle: verifying...
-- ===========================================================================
-- Analyzing app='/Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/orexplore-insight.app'
-- bundle='/Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/orexplore-insight.app'
--
executable='/Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/orexplore-insight.app/Contents/MacOS/orexplore-insight'
-- valid='1'
[...]

-- verified='1'
-- info='Verified 1 executable files in
'/Users/insight/Insight/insight-inst/orexplore-insight.app''
--
-- verified='1'
-- info=''
--