Hi everyone,

I have tried to find solution to the following problem:
There is the project with environment variable described in *setenv.sh* file
Old build process looks like:
source *setenv.sh*
make release

But I want to accomplish this by *CMake*. But I have realized that *CMake*
does not have analog of source command that's why the following command
does not work:
execute_process(COMMAND bash -c "source ../setenv")

Because *CMake* creates a child process.
How can I import variables that was set in some sh file ?

*Thanks,*

*Best RegardsDenis Kotov*