Hi,

  I am using CMake 3.8.2 on OS X with

        -G "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles"

  I have the following in my CMakeLists.txt

        MESSAGE ( "HDK_INCLUDE_DIR = ${HDK_INCLUDE_DIR}")
        INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES ( ${HDK_INCLUDE_DIR} )

I see the following printed out

        HDK_INCLUDE_DIR =
/Applications/Houdini/Houdini16.0.627/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/Current/Resources/toolkit/include

However, the generated .cproject has the following line

        <pathentry
include="/Applications/Houdini/Houdini16.0.627/Frameworks" kind="inc"
path="" system="true"/>

resulting in those header files are not being indexed

How do I instruct CMake not to truncate the path I provide when it is
generating the Eclipse .cproject file ?

The generated Makefiles and associated *.make are fine as I can build and
deploy successfully.

Cheers