On 6/8/2017 5:13 AM, Matthias Redies wrote:

I believe my Error was discussed in:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/2015-January/059522.html

and solved here:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/2015-January/059547.html

https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=4729547a

However, I am working on a cluster where the only available version is:
cmake version 2.8.12.2
You should be able to build cmake from source or download a linux binary from here: https://cmake.org/download/.

It does not need to be installed as root, you can just untar and run cmake from any directory. If I was in your position I would set the minimum required version of cmake to one that handles your fortran compiler. Then use the binary or build from source.

-Bill