Folks,

A relatively simple problem, but so far I've had little success. So, in my
ctest.cmake script, I have the following:

set(CTEST_CONFIGURE_COMMAND "conan install ${CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY}")
set(CTEST_CONFIGURE_COMMAND "${CTEST_CONFIGURE_COMMAND}; ${CMAKE_COMMAND}
${CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY}")

I am forced to run 'conan' (a C++ package manager) before I run cmake
during the ctest_configure() step. I attempt to string two commands
together using either ';' or '&&' - established ways of chaining commands
at the command line.

Try as I may, ctest fails every time with the following error message:

Error(s) when configuring the project

No further details are provided.

The commands, individually are correct. However it appears that something
is failing internally in ctest_configure() when running the two commands
together.

I was wondering if any of you had encountered the problem, and if so, what
solution can be found.

--
Best,

Stephen Henry