Dear CMake,

We are trying to build our application for the dSPACE embedded system
(www.dspace.com), more specifically their MicroAutobox-II. This makes
use of a specific compiler called mccppc (Microtec C/C++ PowerPC compiler).

I was following the instructions on this wiki page
<https://cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling>, when I got the following
warning,
when trying to use a custom 'Toolchain' file:

System is unknown to cmake, create:

Platform/dSPACE to use this system, please send your config file to

cm...@www.cmake.org so it can be added to cmake

We would be glad to send it to you when it is finished, but in the meantime,
we cannot debug our toolchain file because of above warning.

Is there a way of including it without having to include it in the official
CMake
distribution? I tried setting CMAKE_MODULE_PATH but that did not help..

Best regards,
Robin