Hello, my name is Andre Watson and I work at Intuit working on the TurboTax
line of products.  We're currently migrating a huge internal system over to
CMake, and we're nearing completion, but have run into an issue with the
generated Xcode projects.  We build this system on Windows, Linux, and Mac
(both makefile and Xcode).  On all systems, we have a third party directory
that has a couple of duplicate source names within a single CMakeLists.txt
file.  On Windows, Linux, and makefile Mac, our projects all generate, build,
and link successfully.  However, on Xcode Mac, our project builds, but fails to
link.  On further inspection, the duplicate filenames are being generated into
the intermediate build directories as filenames such as
attributes-78663048C12E97C.o and attributes-FA2B54357D684A6E.o.  The linker,
however, is looking for attributes.o.  It appears that the compiling process is
recognizing the duplicate naming and adding on the hex string (the non
duplicate .o's do not have these strings), but that these new filenames are not
being passed to the linker.  Is this is an Xcode option that I am missing, or
this something occurring within the CMake project generation that is causing is
mismatch?  Thank you in advance for any help!