That's a very useful feature to have! Ideally CMake would also try to load
it recursively up to the "/" folder just like for instance clang-format or
clang-tidy look for their configuration folders upwards. This would allow
for instance to easily build all the projects in a certain folder in
release mode by default or stuff like this.

-------
Jean-Michaël Celerier
http://www.jcelerier.name