This documentation covers one method of developing with
Cocoon.  It should identify some underlying principals and
how things work together.  It should also cover concepts like
the Sitemap and XSP.

I am sending an RTF of some documentation that I began writing.
It needs to be fleshed out alot more--but it is a good start.
It may require some rearranging, but it is better than me retyping
the entire document structure.

Please feel free to add your comments, and restructure it as
you see fit.

CocoonDevelopment.zip