(resending - original was rejected by listserv for being too similar
to a completely dissimilar message I sent about a week ago)

Hi gang,

code4libbers in the New England area are cordially invited to express
their interest in and opinions on a regional gathering, shape and size
TBD. So far our motives are vague and our means are humble (a single
wiki page), but you gotta start somewhere, right?

If you live in the Northeast and don't want to wait until the real
thing in Providence, Feb 2009, make yourself known at
http://ne.code4lib.org/wiki/.

--jay